Sunday, September 27, 2026

more together

breathing in and out of clarity each day. whatever sense I draw from misadventure only buys me dreams in which I lose myself again. when I wake I'm just as far from knowing as I was in sleep. funny to keep brushing teeth and trying. tomorrow I'll be just as lost / in need of validation / toothpaste. 

in the hall I harbour questions like weapons concealed from answers I'm afraid of. the trigger tempts and scares me, like your name / the memory of the way mine sounds on your tongue. not knowing if I want to know. too timid to move either way. even in your absence just the thought of this is fragile.

but maybe it's much smaller. and maybe it's not so dire. I can take your word for now and try to trust the way I want to. there's a world beyond the feelings we can't see. I hope we see some more together.

No comments:

Post a Comment